The New Infrared Baby Thermometer measures the body temperature based on the infrared energy emitted from the eardrum or the forehead.Users can quickly get measurement results after positioning properly the temperature probe in the ear canal,forehead,home or object. ELERA dedicated to care your health,make your life better.
– Quick measurement,less than 1 second
Due to New and old packaging random delivery, some customer will receive the thermometer without Logo.
But the quality is same.Please don’t worry.Thanks for your understanding.
Avoid waking a sleeping child.
35 Sets Of Memory
Check for changes in temperature at any time
High Temperature Warning
Ear Mode、Forehead Mode And Ambient Mode
Suitable For All Ages
How to use the thermometer
1. Take your forehead temperature
Press the Measure button to power on. Hold the Measure button, scan the forehead from one side to the other and then release the button, the beep is heard, you can now read the value.
2. Take your ear thermometer
Press the Measure button to power on. Take off the probe cover, fit the probe snuggly into the ear canal. Press and release the Measure button in 1 second, the beep is heard, you can now read the value.
(Children under 1 year: Pull the ear straight back.
Children aged 1 year to adult: Pull the ear up and back.)
1. Probe 2. Temperature Light
3. On/Measure Button 4. LCD display 5. Memory/Mute-unmute Button
Open the battery cover, use the toggle switch to change the ℃/℉
1 x Thermometer
1 x Retail box
1 x Carrying case
1 x User manual
Note: Batteries not included due to international shipping constraints.
Description of use
1. Checking 35 sets of memory data
When the thermometer is turned on or power off, by pressing the Memory/Mute-unmute button to go to the memory mode, press this button again to check the 35 sets of memories one by one. If no value, it will display “—-M”
2. Switching between mute and un-mute
When the thermometer is turned on, keep pressing the Memory/mute-unmute button for 2-3 seconds, to switch from un-mute to mute.
3. Temperature compensation adjustment
When the thermometer is turned on, press both the Memory/mute-unmute button and Measure button for 2-3 seconds to go the temperature compensation mode. By pressing the Memory/mute-unmute button to adjust the temperature from ±0.0 to ±2.0
Note: All the future temperature you are taking will be automatically added the value you are adjusted.
1. Read the user manual carefully before use and keep it for future reference.
2. Make sure there is no dirt on the sensor.
3. For forehead mode, there shall be no water, sweat or any shade on the forehead.
4. Make sure no intense emotion or movement before measuring.
5. If transferred between rooms of different ambient temperature, measure after being kept under stable temperature for minimum 30 minutes.